Poland is a beautiful and amazing country located in the Central Europe. It is bordered by the Baltic Sea, Russia’s Kaliningrad Oblast and Lithuania to the north, Belarus and Ukraine to the east, Slovakia and Czech Republic, to the south, and Germany to the west.
Poland is a developed country, which maintains a high-income economy along with very high standards of living, life quality, safety, education, and economic freedom.
Poland’s main tourist offerings include outdoor activities such as skiing, sailing, mountain hiking and climbing, as well as sightseeing historical monuments.
Dialing Code: +48
Currency: Polish Zolty
Language: Polish, Kashubian
MBBS In Poland
In recent times Poland has been attracting international students especially students from India for study of medicine. World class infrastructure with robust education system has made Poland as the most aspiring country to pursue MBBS in the top-notch universities of Poland. There is no entrance exam for getting admission into MBBS in Poland and it’s a very easy process. More and more students from India are seeking admission into MBBS in Poland as the tuition fee is less than that of most of the private medical colleges in India. The MBBS degree offered by universities of Poland is recognized by WHO, MCI and other prominent international authorities.
Culture and Customs
Poland’s population is overwhelmingly Roman Catholic and follow Catholic tradition. Family is first and foremost in the social structure.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Poland
Criteria for seeking MBBS admission in Poland include:
- The candidate must be 17+ and under 25 years of age on/before 31st December of your admission year.
- The candidate must have scored 60 percent in 10+2 with the science background.
- The candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects at the intermediate level.
- The candidate must have passed the NEET exam.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories are required to score 50% in their 10+2 with the same subjects.